Based upon 25Y+ aerospace product development/validation/industrialisation/marketing history, ChP Consult proposes key support activities:
Setting up a R&D project
- Checking baseline assumptions (maturity of technologies, teams, other "criticals").
- Partner/Subcontractor for R&D, DV, Industrialization projects.
- Project Feasibility, Costs, Risks and RoI analyses, Financial controlling,
- Assessment of R&D projects for Venture Capitalists and public institutions.
- Support for R&D funding activities (EC/H2020 and ESA proposals, Dossiers for Investors, ...)
- Setting up project management rules and tools, financial management indicators, risk matrix.
Getting a short-list of innovative (or not) options
- Classical Ideation, Creativity Methodology, TRIZ.
- Design Thinking Methodologies,
- Global Innovation Management,
- Reverse engineering,
Managing "real life"
- Coaching of R&D teams
- Technical reviews
- Crisis Management (when things tend to get tough...). Product debug, Redesign under challenging lead-time ...
- Risk management
- Supplier follow-up
- Tests in own lab or elsewhere
Helping to sell the product
- Support for technical publications for conferences and promotion documentation.
- International B2B and Sales Support, Supplier Follow-up (particular ties with Latin-America and Eastern Europe).
Subcontractor or Partner for a whole Work Package
- Interim Management,
- Analysis Oriented Excel development/training.
- Knowledge Management,
- Aerospace Validation / Flight Test Support / Instrumentation,
- Propulsion system technology for aeronautical-, space-AOCS- and launch vehicles, from 0,05N to 2000kN.
- Aerospace and Defense context
D, EN, ES, FR, NL, RU